Permissions required: Reports (for the Insights tab, reports, Trends, and Goals)
You can use the Insights tab to view summary information for your library or school's digital collection, understand trends, monitor goals, and run detailed reports.
When you select the Insights tab, you'll see a summary of current holdings (by format) and activity for your library or school.
Under "Summary," you can set a time period by selecting , then view total checkouts, holds, and unique users for your collection during that period.
For more detailed information about your collection, select a report from the left side of the Insights tab.
Recently, we made some changes to some report names. The reports below have updated names.
- Checkouts (previously "Circulation activity")
- Current holds (previously "Current waiting list")
- Recommended titles (previously "Recommendations")
- Purchase orders (previously "Purchase order history")
- Purchased titles summary (previously "Purchased titles")
- Recalled titles (previously "Recalled content")
- Unique users (previously "Unique user activity")
- New users (previously "New user registration")
- User visits & page views (previously "User traffic")
Visit the Trends page for at-a-glance information on how your collection's activity has changed over time.
You can hover over the charts for more information and change some of the time periods.
For public libraries, the Goals page lets you set and track your quarterly goals.