With this report (formerly called User traffic), you can view statistics on user traffic for your digital collection, including the number of active visits (unique user sessions) and page views per day.
- This report doesn't include any activity from our Libby or Sora apps. If your library uses Libby, or your school uses Sora, you may see a drop in this report's numbers after you started using the new app.
- Data in this report goes back to July 8, 2015 (12:00 AM EST).
- As of May 2018, OverDrive allows users to opt out of certain cookies for your digital collection. If users opt out, their activity won't be included in this report, so you may see lower numbers than in the past.
- At 12:00 PM EST each day, this report updates to be accurate through the previous day.
- An active visit occurs each time a user visits your site. It counts as one active visit until the user either leaves the site or is idle for 30 minutes. The same user can produce multiple active visits within the same day.
- A page view occurs each time a user views a page on your site.
- One active visit can produce many page views. For example, if a user views the home page of your site, a collection, and then a title's details page, this counts as one active visit and three page views.
- If your report includes a lot of data (e.g., very high user traffic), your results may be based on trends found in a subset of your data. This allows the report to be processed efficiently and accurately, but you might notice small differences in your numbers at different times.