The Title status & usage and Purchased titles summary reports measure different aspects of your digital collection. Title status & usage measures current title holdings and activity, while Purchased titles summary focuses on historical purchases of titles and their copies.
Some of the other differences between the two reports include:
- Title status & usage includes One Copy/One User, Metered Access, Cost Per Circ, and Simultaneous Use titles.
- Purchased titles summary only includes One Copy/One User and Metered Access. For information about your Cost Per Circ or Simultaneous Use purchases, see the View invoices page or Simultaneous Use orders report, respectively.
Expired Metered Access titles
- Title status & usage shows if Metered Access titles are expired at the time you run the report.
- Purchased titles summary doesn't reflect whether Metered Access titles are expired. It only shows whether Metered Access titles were purchased for the collection.
- Title status & usage includes Local Content titles.
- Purchased titles summary excludes Local Content titles.
- Title status & usage shows current pricing in Marketplace. If a title is available in more than one lending model at different price points, the report shows the lowest price. If a title is no longer for sale, the report shows "n/a."
- Purchased titles summary shows a summary of expenditures based on the price paid at the time of purchase.