Permission required: Reports
Follow the steps below to run the Purchase orders report in Marketplace and see your library's pending preorders.
- Select the Insights tab.
- Select Purchase orders under Popular reports (on the left side of the page).
- After the report loads, select Run new report.
- Set your desired report options.
- Click Update.
- The number of preorder titles for each purchase order is shown in the "Preorder units" column. This number updates when titles reach their street dates (and are no longer preorders).
- To easily see purchases that include preorder titles, hover over the "Preorder units" column, click the drop-down, and select Sort descending. Purchases containing preorders will appear at the top of your report.
- Click on the purchase order name to see the specific titles included in that order, with preorder titles highlighted in pink.