With this report, you can view the top 50 referrer URLs (the URLs from which users are accessing your collection) to gain some insight into how users are finding your digital collection.
- To run this report from the inception date of your digital collection, open the report and select Run new report. In the "Report options" window that opens, make sure the "Period Type" is Specific, leave the start date and end date fields blank, and click Update.
- This report doesn't include any activity from our Libby or Sora apps. If your library uses Libby, or your school uses Sora, you may see a drop in this report's numbers after you started using the new app.
- Data in this report goes back to July 8, 2015 (12:00 AM EST).
- As of May 2018, OverDrive allows users to opt out of certain cookies for your digital collection. If users opt out, their activity won't be included in this report, so you may see lower numbers than in the past.
- At 12:00 PM EST each day, this report updates to be accurate through the previous day.
- "Direct" means that your site was accessed from a source with no URL (such as a browser bookmark, an email link, etc.) or the referrer URL was blocked through the user's browser or proxy server settings.
- If your report includes a lot of data (e.g., very high user traffic), your results may be based on trends found in a subset of your data. This allows the report to be processed efficiently and accurately, but you might notice small differences in your numbers at different times.