Permission required: Curate
By default, the collection spaces on your library's Advantage website and in Libby (for libraries) or in Sora (for schools) display the same curated and automated collections as your consortium.
If you'd like, you can modify these collections (or curate your own) using these steps:
- Select Organize published collections from the Curate drop-down menu.
- For schools: Skip to step 3.
For libraries: If needed, select the location where you'd like to customize your collections from the sidebar on the left.
(See how these locations appear in Libby.)
- Change the "Customize Advantage collections" setting to Yes.
When you select Yes:
- You'll be able to edit, rearrange, or delete drafts of the consortium's collections.
- You'll be able to create new collections to display on your Advantage site, Libby, or Sora.
- Any curated collection from your consortium that isn't deleted or edited will be updated whenever they make changes.
- Any automated collection from your consortium won't be updated when they make changes.
- You won't receive any new collections created by your consortium.