Permission required: Curate
By default, your Advantage website displays the same curated and automated collections as your consortium's OverDrive website.
If you'd like, you can choose to modify these collections (or curate your own) for any section of your Advantage site. To do so, follow these steps:
- Click the Curate tab.
- From the sidebar on the left, select the location on your site where you'd like to customize your collections.
- Change the "Customize Advantage collections" setting for that page to YES.
You can now curate your own collections for that section of your site. You can also edit, rearrange, or remove any of your consortium's collections in that section of your site.
- Once you change the "Customize Advantage collections" setting to YES, you're maintaining all collections for that section of your Advantage site. You won't receive any new or updated collections from your consortium (for that section of your site).
- If you edit a collection that originally came from your consortium, the consortium's version won't be affected.
- If you change the "Customize Advantage collections" setting back to NO, you will lose any collections that you customized for that section of your Advantage site.