Permission required: Curate
By default, the collection spaces on your library's Advantage website and in Libby (for libraries) or in Sora (for schools) display the same curated and automated collections as your consortium.
If you'd like, you can modify these collections (or curate your own) using these steps:
- Click the Curate tab.
- From the sidebar on the left, select where you'd like to customize your collections.
(See how these locations appear in Libby.)
- Change the "Customize Advantage collections" setting for that location to Yes.
You'll now have full control over curation for that section of your Advantage website, Libby, or Sora.
- Once you change the "Customize Advantage collections" setting to Yes, you're maintaining all collections in that section of your Advantage site, Libby, or Sora. You won't receive any new or updated collections from your consortium.
- If you edit a collection that originally came from your consortium, the consortium's version won't be affected.
- If you change the "Customize Advantage collections" setting back to No, you will lose any collections that you customized for that section of your Advantage site, Libby, or Sora (and your collections will match the consortium's again.)