Permission required: Curate
- Click the Curate tab.
- Click Create collection.
- In the pop-up window that opens, choose Automated as your collection type, enter a name and an optional description for your collection, and click Next.
- When you click Next, you'll be taken to your collection's details page. Here you can:
- Edit your collection name and collection description (these will appear on your OverDrive website). If your OverDrive website offers site translations, use the "Language" field to choose each language you offer, then enter a translated collection name and description for each one.
- Choose an availability filter to determine how titles in your collection will display based on availability.
- Choose a sort order to determine the order in which titles will appear.
- Choose an audience, subject, format, language, and/or publisher for your collection. You can only select one value per field, and only titles that match all of your fields will be included in your collection.
- Enter the maximum number of titles that you'd like to be included in this collection.
- Under "Publishing locations," choose where you would like this collection to appear on your OverDrive website. Learn more about publishing locations here.
- When you're ready to publish your collection, click Publish.
- In the pop-up window that opens, click Publish again.
Note: Most published collections will appear on your OverDrive website within a few minutes. However, some collections may take up to 30 minutes to appear.